You are here > WebEd Main Menu > Module 1 - Systems Thinking: What and Why, Learning Objectives
Welcome to Module 1 - Systems Thinking: What and Why. After completing this module, you will be able to
- define a system.
- give examples of systems found in life and studied as part of K-12 curricula.
- define systems thinking.
- identify strategies and habits utilized by systems thinkers.
- explain why you would want your students to use systems thinking strategies.
- explain why you would want to use systems thinking strategies within your work.
Navigating through modules
Each module is composed of multiple sections. The sections are set up in a recommended learning sequence except for a definitions page (included in some modules) that you may want to access at any time. If you have had prior experience with the concepts and strategies within this module, you may wish to explore the sections in a different order.
- To move through the module, you may use the module menu or click "Next Section."
- To return to the last page visited, click "Back."
- To complete this module after a previous visit to WebEd, you can skip to the beginning of any section
by selecting that section under the module's menu.