You are here: > WebEd Main Menu > Module 3 - Change Over Time > Learning Objectives
Module 3 - Learning Objectives
Welcome to Module 3 - Change Over Time. In this module you will be able to
- identify elements that change over time.
- draw behavior-over-time graphs that describe how elements change over time.
- explain and give examples of various types of change.
- explain how behavior-over-time graphs can help sequence events, depict trends, and describe cause and effect relationships.
- apply behavior-over-time graphs to your curriculum and/or teaching.
Navigating through modules
Each module is composed of multiple sections. The sections are set up in a recommended learning sequence except for a definitions page (included in some modules) that you may want to access at any time. If you have had prior experience with the concepts and strategies within this module, you may wish to explore the sections in a different order.
- To move through the module, you may use the module menu or click "Next Section."
- To return to the last page visited, click "Back."
- To complete this module after a previous visit to WebEd, you can skip to the beginning of any section
by selecting that section under the module's menu.