The Indianapolis Systems Thinking Forum is a unique opportunity to come together to learn and share experiences using systems thinking in districts, schools, classrooms, businesses, communities, and more. Participants will have the opportunity to grow their systems thinking capacity and make valuable connections to many other systems in the region with the shared goal of fostering an environment that promotes success for young people and adults.
- One-Day Workshop Option, March 29
- Two-Day Option (workshop and collaborative session), March 29 & 30
Lunch will be provided both days.
Venue: Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- March 29: Fundamentals of Systems Thinking Workshop
- March 30: Systems Thinking: Reflection and Collaborative Planning
For more detailed information, visit the Itinerary page.
Who Should Attend?
- Educators (PK-12, College and University)
- District and School Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Government Leaders
- Community Members
- Youth Program Leaders/Facilitators
- Students (High school and University)
- Anyone interested in systems thinking and its role in education, community and business
- March 29 Only: $200/person
- March 29 & 30: $250/person
All supplies and materials included.
Register now! Space is limited.
Brought to you in partnership with:
Download and share the Indianapolis Forum Flier.
Stay in the know! Email us to receive regular updates and to be added to the event mailing list.